Notice of Job Opening
The finance officer will be an experienced bookkeeper and financial analyst, and will report to the President of the corporation.
The successful candidate will be a hands-on and participative team-player. The finance officer will play a critical role in the operations of the Norman Wells Land Corporation, its subsidiaries and sister corporations.
- Bookkeeping, analyze and present financial reports in an accurate and timely manner
. - Able to clearly communicate monthly and annual financial statements, provide financial reporting materials to all funders, and oversee all financial, project/program and grants accounting.
- Monitor organizational cash flow and forecasting.
- Effectively communicate and present the critical financial matters to the President.
- Other duties as directed by the President.
- Minimum of a B. COMM or certified training in bookkeeping.
- At least seven years of overall professional experience; ideally 4-plus years of extensive bookkeeping duties within cross departments.
- A track record in bookkeeping duties of grants and contribution agreements.
- A successful track record in setting priorities; keen analytic, organization and problem-solving skills which support and enable sound decision making.
- The ability to wear many hats in a fast-paced and politically sensitive environment.
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and dedication to the mission of the Norman Wells Land Corporation.
This position will remain open until filled.